Corsair Liquid CPU Cooler – Hydro Series™ H45
Make the Move to Liquid
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H45. Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H45. All you’ll need is a screwdriver. The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H45 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, the H45 will probably fit.
Self-contained cooling system
Serious liquid cooling for high-performance CPUs no longer means dealing with complex plumbing. Hydro Series H60 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Low permeability rubber tooling
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.
Copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound
Copper has better thermal conductivity for more efficient heat transfer to the manifold. Pre-applied thermal compound lets you save a potentially messy installation step.
- Cold Plate Material : Copper
- Fan Specification : 120mm (x2)
- Radiator Material : Aluminum
- Socket Support : AMD: AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, Intel LGA: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
- Tubing : Large-diameter, low permeability
Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3
- Radiator dimensions: 168.5mm x 120mm x 71mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Pump Dimensions: 64.5mm x 64.5mm x 23.5mm
- Fan speed: 2300 RPM +/- 10%
- Fan airflow: 94 CFM
- Fan pressure: 3.65 mmH2O
- Fan noise level: 31 dB(A)