Corsair Hydro Series™ H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Make the Move to Liquid
Upgrade from your stock CPU fan or bulky air cooler to the efficiency and simplicity of liquid CPU cooling. Enjoy better cooling performance and lower noise, and protect your investment in your CPU.
Advanced fan design
The 120mm fan incorporates custom-engineered blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved performance at lower noise levels.
Self-contained cooling system
Serious liquid cooling for high-performance CPUs no longer means dealing with complex plumbing. Hydro Series H60 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Tool-free magnetic multiplatform mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
Large-diameter, low permeability tooling
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the flexible design gives you better leak protection and makes installation easier in tight spaces.
Copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound
Copper has better thermal conductivity for more efficient heat transfer to the manifold. Pre-applied thermal compound lets you save a potentially messy installation step.
- Cold Plate Material : Copper Micro Fin
- Fan Specification : 120mm (x1)
- Radiator Material : Aluminum
- Socket Support : AMD: AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, Intel LGA: 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
- Tubing : Low Evaporation Rubber
Intel™ LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
AMD sockets AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, and FM2
- Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2000RPM +/- 10%
- Fan airflow: 54 CFM
- Fan dBA: 30.85 dBA
- Fan static pressure: 2.36mm/H20